Logitech M187 Wireless Mini Mouse
- Brand: Logitech
- Product Code: Wireless Mini Mouse M187
- Ex Tax: 1,050.00 TK
Goes wherever you go
You can take the Mini Mouse wherever you take your laptop—thanks to its pocket-ready, extra-small design.
The tiny nano receiver stays in your USB port—and lets you enjoy the freedom of wireless with more precision and control than your laptop’s touchpad.
Enjoy the reliability of a cord with the convenience of wireless—thanks to Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
Extra-small shapeThe Mini Mouse is so small it’ll easily fit in your purse, handbag or pant pocket for extra-portability.
Tiny nano receiverThe nano receiver is so small it stays in your USB port—without worry of losing or breaking it. If you do need to remove it, it stores inside the mouse. You’ll enjoy the freedom of wireless with more precision and control than your laptop’s touchpad.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wirelessSay good-bye to cords and enjoy wireless freedom (up to 10 meters (or 33 feet)), so it’s easy to use your mouse on the couch with your laptop—or even when you’re hooking your laptop up to your TV.
Logitech reliabilityYou get the high quality and reliability that have made Logitech the global leader for mice—plus a three-year limited hardware warranty.
- Mouse Dimensions (height x width x depth): 1.94 in (49.4 mm) x 3.22 in (81.9 mm) x 1.25 in (31.8 mm)
- Mouse Weight (including battery): 1.83 oz (51.9 g)
- Receiver Dimensions (height x width x depth): 0.57 in (14.4 mm) x 0.74 in (18.7 mm) x 0.24 in (6.1 mm)
- Receiver Weight: 0.06 oz (1.8 g)
- Sensor technology: Advanced Optical Tracking
- Sensor Resolution: 1000
- Number of buttons: 3
- Scroll Wheel (Y/N): Yes
- Battery life: (6-month battery life*)
- Battery type: 1 AAA battery
- Wireless operating distance: Approx 10m*
- Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
- Interface: USB receiver
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Linux kernel 2.6 +
- Chrome OS
* It may vary based on use and computing conditions.